We made it home last night around midnight PST, after a long day of travel. We woke up in Fort Lauderdale at 3:30 am EST to assemble our things and take the taxi to the airport for our 7:00 flight. We arrived in Salt Lake at 10:30 where Charitys Dad picked us up and then let Charity and I crash for a couple hours while he took the kids on a treasure hunt. We then had the opportunity to meet for an early dinner with Sarah, Miriam & Scott, Deborah & Vinny, and kids it was short but so nice to catch up with family. Our flight was delayed about an hour leaving SLC, but Jonathan and Ashley were there at SeaTac waiting patiently for us.
I wanted to share this last week but I could not get it to load. This is just some pre bedtime video of the Grace Case Bunch.
Thank you all for your support and prayers over the last two weeks, keep checking in with us as we will continue to post some more videos, pictures and plans. Thanks Tadd
2 comments:
Welcome home Scheffer Family, welcome home. Glad you are back! The video is great!
WELCOME HOME!!! It will be so good to see you again and hear in more detail about your trip. I will call you soon. Loved the video!
Post a Comment