All this is for your benefit so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God.
2 Corinthians 4:15
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Our Tots
Here are some more pictures of our tots for your enjoyment.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Beauties!!! I love them and want to pinch their cheeks!!
So glad that you are there with your babies...I have been praying for you a lot. You and your family mean the world to Dave and I. Be safe and we'll see you back in Lynden really soon Happy Fathers Day, Tad!
3 comments:
Beauties!!! I love them and want to pinch their cheeks!!
They just melt my heart! Give them a big hug from us. How are the siblings adjusting to each other? Can't wait to hear. Love you all!
So glad that you are there with your babies...I have been praying for you a lot.
You and your family mean the world to Dave and I. Be safe and we'll see you back in Lynden really soon
Happy Fathers Day, Tad!
Post a Comment