Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A room with a view?

For any of you who have 5 & 6 yearolds, know 5 & 6 yearolds or have been 5 & 6 yearolds you understand that travel can be adventurous if not down right hairpulling. Well we got into Ft. Lauderdale last night at 12:25 am local time and got a taxi to our "America's Best" hotel. When it was all said and done I had to shake my head and ask... WHOS KIDS ARE THESE!!!! They were great. I was fine. Mom was so-so, :-) Gotta get out of here now as we need to get back to the airport (yea). Thought I might share the view I got to experience while writing this.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tad hope the trip is going good for you. I hope you find what the Lord wants for you down there and I truly hope that you help a lot of people in Haiti the same way you have helped me. My prayers are with you all. Hope to see ya soon when you get back. Be safe and God Bless the Scheffers.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the flight went well! Hope the next leg goes smoothly. Miss you guys and look forward to the continued posts. Love, the Gossages.
p.s. never heard back from you about another game of one-on-one.

Anonymous said...

Let's hope the novelty of riding on a plane doesn't wear off for the ride home :-) Love you guys

Anonymous said...

Hey Scheffer's we guys are definately covered in prayer, it warms my heart to hear those little ones pray for you eavery week and the high schoolers do the same! You are loved and missed already, we are so excited to see what the Lord is going to do through your precious family. Love you & God Bless...

Anonymous said...

Ok, its a learning curve. I didn't mean to do that last post anonymous. We want everyone to know the Washkow's are praying for & love the Scheffer's! :-)