All this is for your benefit so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God.
2 Corinthians 4:15
Friday, June 06, 2008
Don't you know I would love your comments!!
Greetings, many of you are here for the first time and I would love to hear from you so pop in a comment or two if ya have the time. God bless ya, Tadd
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We LOVE the Scheffer family! God bless your travels. Get back safely so we can share another couple pans of brownies. The site looks great. Love, The Gossages P.S. Are you ready for another game of one-on-one?
Thank you for sharing this with us! We look forward to hearing all about the amazing adventure the Lord is taking you on. It is good to know Him, isn't it!
I'm so glad you have a blog. It will be so much easier to hear what is going on with you. Thanks for being so good about updating me via email through the years. How exciting for your upcoming adventure. I can't wait to hear all about it.
We are so excited you are going to see your kids and explore different ministry opportunities. What an amazing adventure it is going to be. We love each of you so very much! Give those babies a kiss from us. PROVERBS 3:5-6
Good Luck to you Scheffer family! I am jealous!! Awesome to you for following Gods promptings. Hopefully Brett and I will be following you in Sept for at least a visit with our children. I look forward to your comments and stories on your blog. May he work through you. Love the Schlenbakers
5 comments:
We LOVE the Scheffer family! God bless your travels. Get back safely so we can share another couple pans of brownies. The site looks great. Love, The Gossages
P.S. Are you ready for another game of one-on-one?
Thank you for sharing this with us! We look forward to hearing all about the amazing adventure the Lord is taking you on. It is good to know Him, isn't it!
I'm so glad you have a blog. It will be so much easier to hear what is going on with you. Thanks for being so good about updating me via email through the years. How exciting for your upcoming adventure. I can't wait to hear all about it.
We are so excited you are going to see your kids and explore different ministry opportunities. What an amazing adventure it is going to be.
We love each of you so very much! Give those babies a kiss from us.
PROVERBS 3:5-6
Good Luck to you Scheffer family! I am jealous!! Awesome to you for following Gods promptings. Hopefully Brett and I will be following you in Sept for at least a visit with our children. I look forward to your comments and stories on your blog. May he work through you. Love the Schlenbakers
Post a Comment