





Spring is on its way and the kids are enjoying seeing the sunshine more. They have been outside practicing their basketball and baseball, as well as a little bit of soccer. We took advantage of the great weather the other day and all went fishing. We didn't end up catching anything but we had fun none the less.
The girls have been taking a sewing class and they have really been getting busy making pillows, blankets and simple bags. I think they have sewn more in the last week than I have in my whole life, even though I had a wonderful mother who taught me to sew, play the piano and many other wonderful things I have left by the wayside, on the road of life. Sorry Mom!!
Never the less we are having fun and looking forward to many more projects to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment