Well, we remembered the camera on Sunday, so we could take pictures of Cavary Everett. When we went to take pictures, we realized the batteries were dead. I guess we will try again this Sunday. God is really blessing Calvary Everett. The building we are in is pretty full and we are looking to move to Sunday Morning Services, by the first of the year! We are very blessed to be a part of what God is doing, the people He is bringing are blessing our socks off. Please continue to pray for the work there and the people involved.
Well we are getting ready to send out our first official "Haiti Newsletter". We are trying to get it ready this week and send it out to let you know what is going on with us and Haiti. We are trying to get a family picture taken, so you can put our mugs on your fridge, to remember to pray for us. We are so blessed to have friends and family who will do this for us.
Sorry I have been neglecting the pictures lately, I have not been very good at remembering to document the Genre of the Scheffer life. We did get a little video clip of Isaiah and Annecy saying Hi last week. It repeats itself over and over again, so Elijah watched his brother saying Hi for ten straight minutes the other day. If you want to try it, be my guest. I don't think these clips will be as exciting to you, as they were to us, but we do have some people out there who love to hear their little creole accents and since we love to show off their beautiful faces, here they are. God Bless Ya!
1 comment:
Tee-hee, you knew I would love to see their cute faces and hear their sweet accents. We love you kiddos.
Post a Comment