Well it is starting to feel like fall up here. The ground is cluttered with the most beautiful colors and we are pulling out the 2nd blankets for the beds. I have to say, in the morning, I wake up and don't want to get out of bed because it's just too cold to venture out from under the blankets, that is when the Haiti heat doesn't sound so bad after all. Just don't ask me when we get there how it feels, by then I will be longing for the cool fall weather of Washington. I am proof that we have a very patient God, since it seems I am never content.
Well we got family pictures taken a couple of days ago, by our wonderful friend Brittney and I am excited to post a few. It will take a couple of days, as she is so sweet to do a little photo shopping fix up, that is nessesary when you have kids in the picture. We are still revamping our newsletter and hoping to send them out and post one on this blog for all to read by next week.
We were again blessed Sunday night at Calvary Everett as God brought even more people and the resounding praise was that God had answered their prayers by bring them to Calvary Everett that night. We are so excited to see what God will do in the next couple of months as Calvary Everett finds a building and moves to Sunday Morning. Here is there web site again in case you didn't get it last time. http://www.calvaryeverett.com/ Tadd is still working for our friend doing Construction and is enjoying it. It has been such a blessing to work with another person who loves the Lord.
We spoke with Annecy and Isaiah on Sunday and they asked if we could bring their Grandma's and Grandpa's with us to Haiti. When I told them I didn't think that would be possible and that they would have to keep praying for their passports, so they could come over to see their Grandma's and Grandpa's. They said "OK, then let me just talk to all of them for now". Unfortunatly I was not able to grant this request either, so we resolved to just pray lots and leave it in God's hands. We got some new pictures of them this week, but Snapfish will not let me download them for some reason, so I will try again later and post them if I can. Here are some pics of Kenya and Elijah enjoying the autumn leaves.


No comments:
Post a Comment