Sunday, November 11, 2012

The rest of vacation

I promised more vacation pictutes, so here is the last of them.
 
When we got to the condo, we had to do first things first!  Get swim suits on, fill the jet tub with bubbles and see how high you can get them.
 The thing about thrift shopping is that you don't always find a treasure, so you make the best of it by finding the weirdest thing and putting it on.


While hiking to a waterfall we found this hollow tree stump and the kids (of course) needed a picture in it.  We took a nice one and the one they really wanted to take.


 We finally got to the waterfall and it was so worth it.

 We got a chance to go to crater lake, the day before it snowed to much they did not recommend anyone going.



Right outside our condo every morning, deer would gather and wait to be feed.  The kids had so much fun feeding them out of their hands.
We had so much fun and can't wait a whole year to do it again. Did I mention I love my family!

No comments: