Chruch is going great. We had ten people at our first prayer hour on sunday night. The prayer time was wonderful and we are being blessed by the weekly bible studies. We are also gearing up for our Harvest party on Oct 31th and some of the guys from the Bible College in Seattle are coming for a week to pass out flyers around town, help with a concert for the college age kids and spread some general excitement around.
We are also really enjoy spending some relaxing time together as the bad weather sets in. Elijah is really enjoying it. I sent him to his room for a time out and he thought he would through me for a loop when I came in to see him. I guess he didn't plan on falling asleep.
I guess we could have rented out his room and just moved his closet into Kenya's room for him to stay in.
We'll keep you posted on the upcoming events, I am sure the Lord will be faithful as he always is.
No comments:
Post a Comment